Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, August 18, 2017

[Review] Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream




Product : Ultra Facial Cream
Brand : Kiehl's
Price : RM 120.00
Quantity : 50ml
Availability : Kiehl's stores nationwide & online

What it claims
  • This Kiehl’s classic face cream offers continuous moisture replenishment for dry skin throughout the day with adventure-tested protection from severe weather.
  • Replenishes skin hydration by drawing and absorbing moisture from the air
  • Leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking
  • Formulated for all skin types

My thoughts 
  • It is very good for the dry patches on my face
  • I feel it hydrates quite well
  • It absorbs nicely and my face does not become too shinny
  • It also do well underneath the foundation 
  • but sometimes it made my skin burn just a little bit 

Conclusion 

I love it! I think it is more suitable for people with combination skin , slightly dry skin  and normal skin. If your skin is slightly oily it is okay for you but if your skin is too oily I'm afraid it might be too rich for you and might cause break out. 


* My review is based on my combination skin type.

x

1 comment: