Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 24, 2017

[Review] Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Butter



Product: Natural Nipple Butter
Brand: Earth Mama Angel Baby
Price: 39 - 70
Quantity:  30 ml & 60 ml

What it claims
  • Comforting, soothing Natural Nipple Butter herbal breastfeeding nipple cream is clinically tested, calendula rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky.
  • Moisturizes nipples and dry skin naturally with a buttery smooth organic plant based blend. 
  • For mama and baby, no need to wash it off before nursing! 
  • It’s the first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream, and made with Organic Calendula and Oils.
  • Apply after each feeding or as needed on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows and liberally on flanges to help make pumping more comfortable.

the ingredients 

My thoughts 
  • Smells like cocoa butter. 
  • Cracked nipple will get better after overnight application.
  • Doesn't stain clothes 
  • Definitely soothes dry and itchy nipples
  • Lightweight and not sticky



Conclussion

I love it! I use it after feeding my baby whenever I feel itchy or dry around 'that area'. It really helps soothing discomfort nipple during latching. Sometimes Aleena ada sikit cradle cap dekat bahagian eyebrow so I sapu butter ni dekat bahagian eyebrow dia Alhamdulillah, hilang cradle cap tu. (temporary solution) Boleh guna untuk ruam susu dekat bahagian pipi baby jugak. Belum pernah try apply on Aleena's cheeks sebab so far dia tak ada ruam susu dekat pipi. Some people also use it to cure dry nail cuticle. Paling penting no rinse needed before nursing. Incase tengah malam anak nak menyusu, tak payah susah nak cuci atau tak payah risau kalau tak cuci bahagian tu. 

I never try other nipple cream, so I cannot compare this to other product. But I heard Medela Tender Care Lanolin is okay too.  But if you are like me, sejenis Ibu yang concern about what I'm putting to my baby, I suggest you to get this stuff. You can say good ye to dry nipples after that.


*Did you know lanolin is a wax secreted by the sebaceous glands of wool-bearing animals?
*I got mine from applecrumbyandfish (I shop wet wipes here too)

X




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this blog about nipple butter. I would recommend to use The Moms Co. Nipple Butter

    ReplyDelete