Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

[Review] Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash Review


Product : Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
Brand : Kiehl's
Price : RM120
Quantity : 230 ml
Availability: Kiehl's stores nation wide & online

What it claims
  • Gently lifts away impurities, dirt, and oil without stripping skin, safe for sensitive skin
  • Creamy gel formula activates with water to create a rich foam
  • Skin looks instantly refreshed and revitalized
  • Soap Free, Paraben Free
  • Designed for normal to oily skin types

My thoughts 
  • It doesn't irritate my skin
  • It feels gentle on the skin
  • Love the packaging, it has a pump on it and it can easily lock the pump to avoid spill while travelling with it.  
  • Accually I hate gel formula cleanser bucause it tends to dry out my skin, but this kiehl's cleanser is exceptional. 

Conclusion

I used to love it and I still do, after giving birth 5 months ago, my skin gets dry. I don't use it for everyday now, I only use it once or twice a week especially when I wore full face make up. After I remove my make up using a make-up remover of my choice (either wipes, micellar water, or oil based makeup remover) I would use this and I find that this is the only cleanser that can make my skin feels squeaky clean.

My husband likes it very much, he use it since we got married until now. EVERY-SINGLE-DAY
His skin used to be very oily on the T-zone (nose & forehead) and really dry on the mouth and chin area. His skin got better ever since he use this cleanser. No more dry patches around the mouth area and his forehead & nose is less oily now.



0 comment(s):

Post a Comment