Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, December 25, 2017

[Review] Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+






Product : Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+
Brand : IT Cosmetics
Price : RM170
Quantity : 32 ml
Availability: Sephora & online

What it claims

This breakthrough color-correcting cream never creases or cracks and instantly camouflages skin imperfections including dark spots. Plus, it’s infused with an advanced anti-aging serum made of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E that work in harmony to diffuse the look of wrinkles, enhance skin brightness, minimize pores and give you a more radiant, supple and flawless-looking complexion.

My thoughts 

  • It has decent medium coverage 
  • It has SPF 50 
  • Provide nice glow (like your skin but better)
  • It has  light citrus scent
  • The longevity is quite impressive. Still intact after 5 hours of wearing.
  • Easy to blend
  • Does not settle into my fine lines


Conclusion

Ini adalah sejenis produk yang akan suka atau akan benci terus. 1st, I don't think people with oily skin akan suka ni. Sebab this product tak mattifying and people with very dry dehydrated skin pun  tak suka ni sebab dia tak moisturize enough and maybe akan bagi problem pada dry patches.  2nd, the color selection is not great. I'm wearing  code 'medium' but I tak rasa code medium ni sesuai untuk orang betul-betul kulit medium. Sebab it blends well with my skin, kulit I category light medium. There are some review at sephora's website, yang kata 'shade medium still too light for her skin' and some review at makeupalley kata code 'light' is still too light for her even she is in NC25. I don't know, some people yang shade NC25 kata code 'light' is perfect for her. Maybe because of undertone issue? I'm not sure. Better swatch it first.

For me, I like it a lot. Ever since I ada cc cream ni, I jarang sentuh foundation I yang lain. Now kulit I  normal to dry, so I tak ada major problem with it, I think it is perfect. I akan set with powder lightly.

Overall I love it so much & will repurchase it. But I rasa dia macam overpriced product, but bila I compare dengan apa yang IT cosmetics claims I rasa macam berbaloi, any makeup yang promise with skin care benefit selalunya mahal (FYI).

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment